Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cimpl Justice: Update #1



If you haven't read my first installment "Cimpl Justice" yet, go and read it now here otherwise this update won't make as much sense.

Update: So we were back in court on 17 January 2014 for a “Status Hearing,” whatever the heck that is.  Again my court-appointed lawyer was of no use in that he feigned concern and genuine interest in advocating my position but when it came time for him to perform, he again disrespected my wishes (he will be handed his walking papers at the next “Pre-Trial” hearing scheduled to occur on 7 February 2014).  He is so out of touch with the goings on of this case and refuses to have contact with me until the day of each hearing.  He asked me why I would not allow visitation between my daughter and her mother, assuming that what he was told by the CPS worker et al was completely true (an aside: since the black-dress-wearing narcissist with a god complex forced me to allow the CPS worker into my home, I have taken steps to protect my daughter and myself by video and audio recording each encounter according to Wisconsin Statutes 968.31(2)(c)).  I did not try to disallow visitation, I only expressed several concerns I had with the visitation such as who would supervise, the time of day, location of the visits, transportation of my daughter, etc.  Basically, I expressed that I would prefer that visitation occur as close to home as possible so as to cut down on travel time to and from the visits and that they occur much earlier than 6:00 to 8:00 pm considering my daughter’s age and the distance between my home and the proposed location of the visitation, which would cause her to make it home after 9:00 pm.  Further, I expressed that I would prefer that they occurred in my home since my daughter suffered multiple cases of ring worm the last time her mother got in a position of mandated supervised visits in a filthy CPS facility.  Next, I absolutely refused to allow my daughter to visit on my upcoming birthday because plans were made for me to spend time with BOTH my daughters on my birthday long before my younger daughter passed away.  Finally, I expressed that if it will be necessary for my daughter to visit with her mother in a facility, that I would be the one to transport her to and from the visitation because of past issues that occurred with the transportation of my daughter the last time her mother got in a position of mandated supervised visits.  Of course, everything I said was twisted, omitted, lifted from context or outright changed and was brought up at the hearing as “issues” the assistant district attorney had with me.

Some issues that the ADA Heather Miller brought up at this hearing:
1.       I was not at all going to allow supervised visits between my daughter and her mother.
2.       I wanted to be present during all contact between my daughter and her mother.
3.       My insistence on video recording all contact between the CPS worker and my daughter and me was making the CPS worker “uncomfortable.”

As a result, the fat man in a black dress ordered the following, completely disregarding natural law, Wisconsin statutory law and the supposed commitment children’s court has to “the best interests of the child”:
1.       Visitations are to occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 8:00 pm beginning on Tuesday 21 January 2014.
2.       I am prohibited from using any electronic recording device to record interactions between the CPS worker, my daughter and me on my private property.

In addition, the dress wearing narcissist took no consideration of my work schedule time to spend with my daughter or plans that were made long before he and his government goons decided to interfere with our lives “for my daughter’s protection.”  I asked my attorney to bring up my position and he initially said he wouldn’t but at my forceful insistence he reluctantly did so.  As a result, visitation times changed to 4:00 to 6:00 pm and the pig headed “assonabench” conceded to allow a visit set to occur on my birthday to be substituted on the following Friday, clearly demonstrating how UTTERLY USELESS the well placed government mole a.k.a. my court appointed lawyer is to my position and quite possibly how he is more interested in garnering favors with the CPS apparatus for future employment than actually advocating my position.

As of this writing we are still awaiting the final determination of the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office for my younger daughter’s cause of death.  It is verbalized by the district attorney and CPS repeatedly that the basis for their involvement is the death of my younger daughter per Wisconsin Statutes 48.13(10m) in addition to her mother’s unbalanced and unstable mental health, yet they feel perfectly fine with visitation between my daughter and her mother.  Further, the reasons cited in the actual petition filed with the court initially were pursuant to Wisconsin 48.13(10) and only recently added 48.13(10m), in my opinion, to show some semblance that they actually give half a damn about my younger daughter and the circumstances surrounding her death.

How a judge of the Children’s Court in the Milwaukee County, Wisconsin circuit has the gall and audacity to think he can order an individual completely out of his jurisdiction to stop performing a totally lawful and legal act according to natural law and state statutes simply because one of his knuckle walking, mouth breathing, room-temperature-I.Q., thugocratic lackeys is “uncomfortable” and feel absolutely justified in doing so can only be explained by one thing: Cimpl Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, so in the interest of open and constructive discussion, all comments of a rational and relevant nature are welcomed. Comments that contain profanity (the word "jackass" notwithstanding), spam, links to sites of a sexually explicit nature or anything not germane to this blog will not be tolerated and subsequently will be relegated to the virtual trash heap. NO EXCEPTIONS!