Friday, February 14, 2014

Cimpl Justice: Update #2

I just wanted to share with the world how the visitation worker BLATANTLY lied concerning what happened when my daughter changed hands from me to the visitation worker to begin her first supervised visit with her mother.  Below are the video and a quote from the document that she filed concerning her version of the events that occurred on 21 January 2014.  If you haven't read the first two installments of the "Cimpl Justice" line, read them here and here.

QUOTE (names redacted):  Prior to the Visit:  [My name removed] greeted this Provider outside of the visitation home as he was getting [daughter's name removed] out of the vehicle.  This Provider and [My name removed] introduce themselves and then he took out his cell phone to either take a picture or video tape this Provider unknowingly.  When this Provider noticed [My name removed] sneaky, devious, unethical behavior, This Provider acknowledge to [My name removed] of what he was during (sic) was inappropriate.  [My name removed] just gave a smile or seemingly a smirk without apology.

See the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, so in the interest of open and constructive discussion, all comments of a rational and relevant nature are welcomed. Comments that contain profanity (the word "jackass" notwithstanding), spam, links to sites of a sexually explicit nature or anything not germane to this blog will not be tolerated and subsequently will be relegated to the virtual trash heap. NO EXCEPTIONS!